Thank you for this award. It was ‘awarded’ to me by Laurie Higgins – Thank you.
This is my first award for my horse related blog. I am very excited to have been a part of the Uultimate Blog Challenge and as a result of participating there has been an significant increase in traffic to my blog as well as learning so much about myself AND about blogging. Everyone is so generous and helpful with their information.
The Four Simple Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
- Thank the giver and link to their blog.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they’ve won!
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
So here goes:
Seven things about me:
1. I live in rural Ottawa Ontario, Canada. It is a great comprimise from living close to my husbands work and having the opportunity to have a plot of land to call my own.
2. I have a small horse stable with my own horses as well as a few boarders. During the day I freelance teach people how to train horses. I really hate saying teach riding lessons as it is beyond the teaching people how to ride. I do not teach people how to ride – I get them, usually, when they have their own horses and are fine tuning movements for a show, or people who are wanting to progress with their horse and have out grown their instructor.
3. We have 3 ducks! 1 Male and 2 females. they produced many eggs but unfortunately, this year a skunk got into the duck pen and we had no chicks.
4. Chocolate is a vice! I will drive out of my way to get a taste of chocolate. It doesn’t even have to be expensive high end chocolate – any thing will do.
5. I like to knit and have knit many items. Sweaters, mittens, gloves, toques, socks and of course scarves.
6. I am a closet Arabian horse fan. And I want to get a nice Arabian horse and do some endurance riding. The other day I was with some horse show collegues and I told them I wanted to get my Arabian horse show judges card – And they laughed out loud – ?!?!
7. I am married and have 1 son.
Seven Bloggers That I’m Sharing This Award With:
- Core Connexxions – Laurie Higgins.
- Michelle Shaeffer - http://michelleshaeffer.com/
- Nanett Levine – http://horsesenseandcents.com/ and http://nanettelevin.com/blog/
- Barham VA – http://barhamvirtualassistance.com/blogging/
- Anna Jane Mullins Blog – For the Hunter Jumper crowd. Loads of information and tips on riding your hunter and winning.
- Dawn Barclay Small business Blog – http://dawnbarclay.com/blog
- Remote Coach – http://remotecoach.wordpress.com/. Fiona Dearing talks about how to improve your riding and showing and how she does it for you, with you remotely.