The Be a Better Rider in 30 Days Program is designed for people:
- who are fed up of not knowing what to do next and would like to improve their riding but are unsure of their ‘next steps’.
- who want to be a better rider faster and would like a systematic training schedule outlining how to become a better rider.
- who understand the importance of being in balance with their horse and would like to be able to influence their horse with their correct position and understand the influence their body has over their horse.
This 4 week program includes:
- 4 weekly training sessions where participants share their successes, fears, concerns, blocks and personal achievements.
- 2 private assessments –
- At the beginning of the program send in 3 -4 clear photographs of you riding your horse (or a short video). Based on the presented photos, a specific step by step program will be designed for you and your horse to re-program your body, your ‘mind set’ and your connection with your horse.
- After 2 weeks of progress send in updated progress photos or video and your course will be re-evaluated and ‘tweaked’ for your progress.
- Final assessment and final follow up.
You will also receive:
- An individual program for improvement. You will receive a video/audio assessment on where you can improve and receive step by step instructions on how to proceed with your riding.
- Access to private Facebook page where you can share your successes and get valuable feedback from like minded equestrians.
- Copy of Be a Better Rider in 30 Days E-book.
- Access to exclusive Horse Library including:
- 5 Mistakes Show Riders Make
- Equitation Getting Show Ring Ready
- Audios –
- What the Judge is Looking For
- Get that Show Ring Shine
- Thistle Ridge Stables