These are fun to read and fun to add to. Please feel free to add your own. All of these have happened to me. I remember number 7 quite clearly!
You know you are a horse person when:
- You cluck and say ‘get over’ to your spouse when working in the kitchen.
- You say “gooood booyyy” to your son when he cleans his room.
- You cluck at drivers who go too slowly through traffic lights.
- You keep your outside leg on when going around turns in your car.
- The hair has worn off the inside of your legs from riding in jeans.
- You pick out manure from your horse’s hooves daily and don’t mind, but if there is a piece of gum stuck in their hoof you freak out.
- You get searched at the airport beacuse you have a hoof pick in your carry-on and the securityguard raises his eyebrows at you.
- While washing your hands at a public washroom a woman exclaims, “there’s hay on the toilet seat” – <ooops.>
- You look longingly at the fairways of the local golf course.
- Your stable is cleaner than your house.
Go ahead I’d love to hear yours and we will add them to the list.